LOUIS SALON Gent’s & Ladies Services Louis Salon franchise NewsDecember 12, 2022
#franchise #salon #franchise #louissalon #news #slonfranchise #LouisSalonfranchise
Louis Salon is a American international chain of hairdressing salons founded in the California USA in 1990 by Peter Louis. 4000 Salons in 90 cities in the world passed the demanding Louis Unisex Salon accreditation process and are now forming the exclusive global Circle of the Louis Unisex Salon. Anywhere in the world, you are assured to experience the same premium quality service in a select environment, with a person that speaks English if you desire to. and genuine desire to give the “gift of Beauty”.
Hair & beauty is an industry that is
• All Cash business.
• One time investment
• Low Manpower cost, low operating cost.
• Recession proof
• (how hard recession hit,
• People can’t stop haircuts/ colour Etc.)
• 365 days of revenue
• Negligible seasonality – 12-month business
• Is relevant in all community and economic climate.
• Is a fundamental service, a basic necessity to all.
• Doesn’t change or get obsolete with technology upgrades.
• Have, low non-perishable inventory requirements.
• Cannot be outsourced.
• Is about making people look and feel good about themselves.
• Very low competition – Social Barrier.
• Location assistance / Site approval.
• Salon design & constructions (Turnkey construction salon by the empaneled architect of (Louis Unisex Salon)
• Legal Obligation / license procurement
Franchise Business Operations
• Pre-opening and going operational assistance to franchisees
• Implements and assists with all operational programs and procedures, including the First salon Opening program
• Schedules personalized visits to existing salons
• Conducts regularly scheduled phone calls to discuss service, retail and training needs
• Hosts the annual franchise Convention for all franchisees
• Provides in house training on Hairdressing and beauty skills.
• Trains on customer service and salon operations.
• Tie up with top Hair & beauty industry leaders to train on current trends and techniques
• Grand Opening Ceremony – Our PR company will organize the grand opening day for your salon.
• POS – Billing Software – We have billing software which we have taken from the world largest salon software company. We will share the same software with you for your billing.
Management Information System
We will share with you an MIS with over 100 types of report for analysis and marketing & Strategy planning.
• Ongoing Support & Service Across
• Staff recruitment & training
• Utilize the staff pool
• Manager of Recruitment & Training
• Inventory Controls & Audit
• Standards maintenance training & Audit.
• Franchisee will get the benefits from the buying power of “Louis Unisex Salon” for beauty product, imported machine, and furniture.
• Leverage from a strong relationship with top hair care companies.
Franchise Recurring Cost
In all the three models, the franchise gets the rights to use the brand name, systems & Process & billing software.
Model 1*. Franchisee invests & Company(Louis Unisex Salon team) run the operations, Louis unisex salon will take care of all the operational expenses like All Expenses Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, Salon Consumption, etc. and company will pay minimum guarantee of 24% of total franchise investment Amount per Year.
Model 2*.Franchisee invests & Franchisee runs the operations. Franchisee will take care of all the operational expenses like Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, Salon Consumption, etc Franchisor will charge 10% as royalty from the franchise on total monthly sales or Rs.50,000/- per month, whichever is higher.
Franchisee Steps to Opening
1. Initial Franchise Inquiry Made by a prospective partner.
2. Prospective partner receives franchise Kit.
3. Read all detailed franchise Kit.
4. Complete the franchise form & Purchase the due diligence Kit@Rs. 500000/-
5. Prospective partner receives the due diligence kit and prepares for discovery day.
6. Prospective partner meets the “New Business Development Manager” on the discovery day.
7. Interview call with Director.
8. Discovery Day – Prospective partner visits a salon and runs the business for 1 day.
9. Prospective partner & Louis Unisex Salon Mutually decide on the agreement.
10. Franchise Agreement is Signed & Franchisee fee payment is made.
11. Franchisee shortlists the site and gets approval from Louis Unisex Salon.
12. An architect is assigned & turnkey project given to the architect after approval of Salon Design.
13. 2 Key person of franchisee gets 2-3 week training at certified Salon of Louis Unisex Salon.
14. New Staff recruitment by a franchise.
15. 1 Week Training of new staff by Louis Unisex Salon at franchisee premises.
16. Salon ready for inaugurations.
17. The grand opening of Salon.